Simple steps to command your macbook hitting it. You need a Leopard Mac OS X to use the script below.
This is a bad quality video I took just to demonstrate what you will get.
Put the AMSTracker file and the smackbook.pl into the same directory (this example is based on the directory: ~/Desktop/smackbook)
If you run the script without arguments it tells you the possible options you can use (only one):
Possible action arguments are: "places" - "itunes" - "dashboard"
- "desktop" - "expose"
Action argument explaniation:
- places: switch between desktop places (unfortunately the script doesn’t recognise well if you hit on the left or right)
- itunes: play the next song on the playlist you are on
- dashboard: activate/deactivate the dashboard
- desktop: show/hide the desktop
- expose: activate/deactivate the exposÃ¨
You can choose only one action every time you run the script, so decide how you would like to impress your friends, run the command and start smacking your macbook ;)
AMS hardware present and initialized
I know it is obvious but remember there is the possibility to damage your macbook hitting it, particularly the hard disk may suffer it. So you have been warned.