WordPress Plugin: tags4page
With the new 2.3 release WordPress supports a native tagging system for posts. This plugin allows you to insert tags to pages too and not only to posts.
WordPress 2.3 or later (You MUST have at least 2.3 version).
- Download the plugin tags4page
- uncompress it with your prefered unzip/untar program or use the command line: tar xzvf tags4page.tar.gz
- copy the file tags4page.php in your plugins directory at your wordpress blog (/wp-content/plugins)
- activate the tags4page WordPress plugin at your Plugins admin page
When you activate the plugin it just works adding the tags field to the page editing form. Fill it with the tags you want in each page.
To view the tags in your blog you have to add the WordPress function <?php the_tags(); ?> to your themes, please refer to the documentation page for more information.
The field to put the tags for your page
- 1.1 added WordPress 2.5 support
- 1.0 Initial release.
Thanks to Diarizing for idea.
Tags4Page is in the official WordPress Extend Plugins Directory, every times I’ll upload a new release your wordpress (only for >=2.3) will notify you.
Become an expert of wordpress with testking by using testking 70-663 products and testking 642-533 video tutorials.