WordPress Plugin: TIL Technorati Incoming Links
It’s time for new plugins and here is a very simple one. If you have upgraded your blog to WordPress 2.3, you have noticed that the Dashboard “Incoming Links” has been replaced from Technorati to Google Blog Search. For who would like to restore the Technorati Incoming Links (without remove the new Google Blog Search) I coded this plugin. I hope it is useful.
WordPress 2.3 or later (installing it in earlier version has no sense).
- Download the plugin TIL (Technorati Incoming Links)
- uncompress it with your preferred unzip/untar program or use the command line: tar xzvf til.tar.gz
- copy the file til.php in your plugins directory at your wordpress blog (/wp-content/plugins)
- activate the TIL WordPress plugin at your Plugins admin page
When you activate the plugin it just works adding theTechnorati Incoming Links in your dashboard. If you would like to change how many links show up, there is an option page called TIL when you could set it. Navigate in the admin -> Options -> TIL
- 1.1 added WordPress 2.7 Dashboard style
- 1.0 Initial release.
TIL – Technorati Incoming Links is in the official WordPress Extend Plugins Directory, every times I’ll upload a new release your wordpress (only for >=2.3) will notify you.
Learn how to insert tags to pages with testkings wordpress tutorials. Download testking 1z0-051 dumps and other training stuff related to wordpress in order to successfully complete testking 642-974 course.