Clearing the AutoCorrect memory on your iPhone is relatively simple, but requires a few steps. First, open the Settings app and select General. From the General menu, select Keyboard. On the Keyboard screen, select Auto-Correction.
Now you can toggle off the Auto-Correction feature. Once this has been done, you can go back to the Keyboard screen and select Reset Keyboard Dictionary. Confirm your selection and the entire AutoCorrect memory will be cleared from your device.
How do you delete certain words from predictive text on iPhone?
If you would like to delete certain words from your iPhone predictive text, you need to go to your iPhone’s Settings app, select General, then select Keyboard, and then select Text Replacement. Once there, you will be presented with a list of words that your iPhone has been “learning” from you as you type.
Here, you can delete certain words by simply tapping the row with the word you wish to delete and then tapping “Delete. ” Additionally, with the Text Replacement area, you can also create new text replacements with words of your choice and the shortcuts associated with them.
How do I delete all my learned words?
To delete all of the words that you have learned, you will need to first open the app on your device. Once you are in the app, go to the “My Words” section. This section should allow you to view all of the previously learned words.
Select “Edit” in the top right corner and then go through each word, tapping the “Delete” button next to each one. After you have gone through and deleted all of the words, tap “Done” in the top right corner to save your changes.
Now all of your learned words should have been deleted and you can start fresh!.
How do I delete text autofill history?
To delete text autofill history, you will need to take a few steps depending on what browser you are using.
For Google Chrome:
1. Open the Chrome browser.
2. Click the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the browser.
3. Click the “Settings” option.
4. Scroll down to the “Autofill” section.
5. Click “Clear data” under the Autofill heading.
6. A dialog box will appear.
7. Uncheck the box with Autofill form data and then click again on clear data.
For Internet Explorer:
1. Open the Internet Explorer browser.
2. Click on “Tools” and then select “Internet Options”
3. Click on the “Content” button in the top navigation menu.
4. Select the “Settings” tab.
5. Click the “Delete AutoComplete history” button.
6. Click the “Delete” button.
1. Open the Firefox browser.
2. Click on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the browser.
3. Select “Options” from the drop-down menu.
4. While in the “Options” page, click the “Privacy & Security” option in the left pane.
5. Scroll down to the “Forms & Passwords” section.
6. Click on the “Saved Logins” option and then click on the “Remove All” button.
Text autofill histories can also be deleted on other browsers such as Safari and Edge. Be sure to refer to the instructions of your specific browser to delete the autofill history as the instructions may be slightly different.
How do I get rid of suggested texts on Android?
The steps to get rid of unwanted or suggested text messages on your Android device will depend on the specific make and model of your device. Generally, though, the steps will involve going into your device’s settings.
First, go to the Home screen on your device, then tap the ‘Settings’ icon. Within Settings, look to see if there is a ‘Language &input’ option, and open it. From here, find the ‘Keyboard & input methods’ option, and open it as well.
If yours is an Android 6. 0 device, look for the ‘Google Keyboard’ option, and tap it. On newer versions of Android, this may be called something different like ‘Gboard’.
On the next page, scroll to find the ‘Text correction’ option and tap it. This will open up a list of suggestions – these are the messages you will be looking to delete. To delete one of these suggested messages, simply tap and hold the message for a few seconds, then a ‘Remove’ button will appear – tap it to delete the suggestion altogether.
If you are having difficulty deleting the unwanted or suggested messages on your Android device, it might be worth consulting your device’s user guide or contacting the phone’s manufacturer or service provider.
How delete words from AutoCorrect?
If you want to delete words from AutoCorrect, you can do so by opening the AutoCorrect window and navigating to the Exceptions tab. From this window, you can add and delete words from your AutoCorrect list.
To delete a word from AutoCorrect, simply choose the word from the list, then click the Delete button. Once you’ve done this the word will no longer be included in the AutoCorrect list. Additionally, you can add words to this list so that AutoCorrect will automatically adjust its spelling or format to your preference.
How do I get my iPhone to forget a word?
If you want to get your iPhone to forget a specific word, you can do so by following the steps below:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap “General” and then select “Keyboard.”
3. Tap “Text Replacement” and then select “+” to add a new shortcut.
4. Type in the word you want to remove and hit “Done”.
5. Press and hold on the word until you see the delete icon.
6. Tap the delete icon to delete the word.
7. Finally, select “Done” to save your changes.
By following these steps, you should be able to successfully get your iPhone to forget a certain word.